Currently seeking a full-time Visual & Graphic Designer for our Marketing Department. The Visual & Graphic Designer plays a key role in bringing creative visions to life in the daily design, development and maintenance of all event websites, print materials, and collateral.
- Works with a wide range of media and using graphic design software
- Designs websites, user interfaces (UI), mobile frameworks, navigation solutions, and brand elements within all web and email environments
- Applies design-thinking principles to create digital and print assets, virtual environments and UX design
- Assists with organizing and contributing to the company’s asset library
- Works with other departments to ensure project needs are being met
- Works with web developers when necessary in correctly translating completed designs into programmed web pages
- Works extended hours as needed during peak business periods
- Some international travel is required, must have a valid passport
- Bachelor degree in digital arts, design, communications, or relevant fields; and/or 3+ years relevant work experience as a designer in advertising/marketing, media/entertainment, and/or digital technology
- Highly proficient in all design programs and tools, including but not limited to Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Exceptional organization, communication, and project management skills
- Must work on Mac
Additional Position Details
- Competitive pay based on qualifications and experience. Group Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k plans offered.
- Job is located in Delray Beach, FL
Please email your resume & cover letter to jobs (at) cloud9adventures. com with "Designer - (your name)" in the subject line.